Help! Are the Touring Plans optimised times REALLY accurate

I’ve just r optimised with the winnie the poo at 9.55am and the system says its not using it as would cause a longer wait than not :frowning: x

If you have time, I’d call Disney’s My Disney Experience tech support, and tell them what happened. They may be able to get those back for you. +1 (407) 939-4357.

If that doesn’t work, let me know.

2 Likes

Thanks Len. I called and they don’t exist, Think I’m going to cry.

Any suggestions? x

Your FP don’t exist? Or they can’t replace them? I’d call back and be quite insistent. Other people have been given anytime FPs to use in that situation.

1 Like

That is unacceptable! Definitely escalate this beyond the person who answers your call to begin with. They can - and most definitely should - restore what you had or provide anytime FPP to compensate. This crap with MDE has got to stop - I wish we knew how to make it!

2 Likes

I’m on hold wit the helpdesk again as we speak. maybe I need to be a bit firmer this time x

I am so over their crap. It is inexcusable that this happens again and again and again and they do nothing to prevent it.

4 Likes

Just called again and they are adamant nothing they can do. They said we just have to do it again

Just finished my call with someone in California ! There is nothing we can do. They have said we must use the available times that are left, so have added image
Really frustrating as I have planned sooooo hard for this :frowning:

That is BS. I’m so sorry that happened to you. :frowning:

1 Like

I’d keep trying to move those times up. FP changes all the time.

I know but thank you for your help and advice, you’ve been great x

1 Like

Not to take this into a tailspin, but after reading this thread (so sorry OP for your issue, it’s not right and you deserve better), I am headed to my computer to gather photo evidence of all my ADRs and FPs. I suggest everyone traveling soon do the same.

4 Likes

Hey, do you mean keep changing then so they are earlier in the day? x

New ones appear all time as people change things. I’d even look for the more difficult FPs.

Hey lovely. I did tell the gentleman on the phone that we took screen shots of the original bookings, but said it didn’t take a difference as her physically couldn’t change anything if the timeslots we had booked are now unfortunately taken. really annoying x

But see that’s where they are supposed to give you anytime FPP. Their product is bad and their customer service is now following suit.

You escalated it, yes? I would have refused to be off the call until they made it right.

2 Likes

Now this has happened to my new selections! :frowning: arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

OMG! Just omg