Healthy Quick Service?

DH and I have been dieting, but we know we will be cheating at Disney. However, It would be nice to be able to eat healthy for meals we can. I know Epcot has Sunshine Seasons. Any suggestions of other Quick Service that have salads and other healthy options?

Satu’li has bowls - and unless it’s changed, there’s a lettuce base as an option.

4 Likes

What about Tangierine Cafe?

4 Likes

Someone did a long thread about this on ‘chat’. Now who was it?
Maybe try asking there.

1 Like

Columbia Harbor House (MK) has a decent selection healthy options including salads, sandwiches and grilled salmon.

2 Likes

we are in same boat…dh and i eat pretty healthily. i think there are tons of places where you can choose a somewhat healthy option…there are for sure places where there is only junk food, but most places have a healthy option

3 Likes

I see salads in most menus, even ABC Commissary and cosmic rays. Pecos Bill has rice bowls.

Columbia Harbor House also has a veg chili.

I would only go if staying at AoA or Pop but Landscape of Flavors at AoA has a lot of options.

4 Likes

CHH has a hummus sandwich. And it’s pretty good.

3 Likes

We’re staying at POP so that will be great!

Another option is to share meals and treats to help with portion control. My husband does a keto diet so we’ve been researching menus and planning our meals. We’ll likely split meals at times. My daughter and I will likely share desserts and treats.

3 Likes

I am in the same boat when I start my WDW visit on May 4th. I plan to eat healthy with one splurge meal a day that I’ll share with my DD19. Not on a DDP so I don’t feel obligation to over order. Hang in there and drink plenty of water.

1 Like

This ^^^^^

I’ve had a Caesar salad (comes with or without chicken) at several QS locations, even Cosmic Ray’s which always gets a bad rap. Also Backlot Express.

Admittedly it could get a bit tedious all the time, but sometimes I just get fed up with the usual stuff.

I’m sure there are other options. Cosmic Ray’s had a whole counter for Salads and the like, so there must have been other possibilities.

1 Like