Headed to WDW starting tomorrow! Disney Springs question

You scan your items yourself using camera, and the pay on the app and I want to say that the payment / check out for mobile check out was similar to other Disney check out experiences which would give you a Disney gift card option to select for payment. I didn’t screen shot that part but maybe a vlogger did? I want to say Kyle Pallo did mobile checkout at one of the stores in Epcot on one of his YouTube videos in the fall when the anniversary merch came out and he usually does the screen record thing to show what the app looks like.

1 Like

Although I’ve never been, there has always appeared to be a line for the Lego store, I’m sure another can provide more details about that . Not typically WoD, but there was a que in Dec. 21 because of social distancing etc.

I could not agree more, I really wish they would work on the audio because it’s otherwise a good podcast. But I find it way too noisy and distracting as it is.

We are on way now! 81 miles from Rocky Mount NC. Will check out Lego line tmrw if we survive the drive lol. So far so good.

3 Likes

Headed to DS and it is cooler and pleasant! Any places do outside sitting/eating?

1 Like

I can’t believe no one has mentioned Gideon’s yet! Excellent (and ridiculous at a half pound each) cookies! Get the pistachio toffee chocolate chip.

Plenty of the restaurants have out door seating and just like any outdoor shopping center, there are benches and such scattered throughout.

Have all the fun!

2 Likes

Lego store line was about 25 min at 3 pm today. Lots of Lego was procured.

1 Like

That was the line to get into the store?

Yes—line to store was that long. It wasn’t bad and kept moving steadily actually. It felt busy to me at DS but that could be because I’m not used to crowds yet and this was the most I’ve seen in awhile. The Lego store itself was busy but not overly crowded once in.

2 Likes

We had the same Lego store experience. There was a line to get in, but they were limiting the people in there, so one in and one out. This was last Jan/Feb. It was on our way back from watching the electric parade/fireworks at Poly, so fairly late. The line was short, but I was shocked that there was a line at all at Lego that late.

2 Likes