Have you got a "Multi-Experience" pass when a G+ ride was down during your return time?

Golden ticket refers to a glitch where if you have an anytime, (for rides that it is valid for) you can book any LL time and use it straightaway.

1 Like

Has anyone used this within the past few days? At Epcot on Monday, Remy went down and my LL converted to an anytime LL. I then booked a FEA LL for later in the day and tried tapping in about 2 hrs early, but it lit up blue and we were told we are too early and turned away.
Not sure if glitch is fixed or if I did something wrong.

1 Like

Was the anytime valid for FEA? It may not have been so wouldn’t have worked.

3 Likes

That may have been the issue. I assumed it was valid for FEA but didn’t read the fine print. It said any time any experience or something similar.

3 Likes

You always have to check!

2 Likes

And it’s a reference to the “Golden Ticket” in the Willie Wonka film.

3 Likes

Typically Epcot Anytime LL blocks Frozen, Remy and TT … unless they were for that ride.

1 Like

Adding to recent experience with a golden ticket: earlier this week we got stuck on Test Track for 15 - 20 min, lights went on etc. When we exited they issued a Multi Experience Pass to everyone and I then booked a Soarin LL which is on the list of covered attractions. (No interest in going on TT again!) When we tried to tap into Soarin the stile went blue and the CM said we are too early for our LL. Did I do something wrong trying to utilize the golden ticket? We ended up asking the CM to please use the Multi Experience pass to get us into Soarin, there wasn’t really any other ride on the list we were wanting to get on anyway and we’d rather not wait.

1 Like

They’re also not for m&g, unless that’s what the canceled LL was for.

1 Like

If it wasn’t working as a golden ticket it should have automatically taken the anytime. I don’t know why it wouldn’t do either.

3 Likes

Yes. It should have known to grab the anytime in any case. That’s wholly unusual.

2 Likes

Maybe they’re trying to put a fix in but they’ve messed it up?

2 Likes

Who? Disney IT? You jest. :wink:

4 Likes

You don’t have to book for the multi experience pass- you just show up and tap in for an attraction on the list. That might have been the issue if you actually booked a LL and arrived before the soarin time.

It shouldn’t have been though because the anytime can be used to ride the same ride twice (second time with booked LL). That’s completely within the rules with no glitch required.

2 Likes

I understand I don’t need to book an included attraction’s LL to use the Multi Experience Pass – I was trying to see if I could use the Multi Experience Pass as a “golden ticket”. Unfortunately it seems like it did not work in this instance! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Len! I’m famous.

It was so ironic that the reporter called me while I was in WDW last week to tell me the story was about to drop. I offered a story addendum that Test Track had been down the 3 times in 2 days that we tried to ride it! Not a drop of rain in sight. Even gosh darn Alien Stupid Saucers didn’t open till 10am on one day!

3 Likes

It’s behind a paywall for me, but hooray you’re famous!

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes