Have you ever regretted buying Genie +

It works the same as during the day according to this recent article:

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/das-during-halloween-party-548670/

2 Likes

Sounds like a great strategy for teens with lots of energy. Also a fun challenge for them might be to get through the stack as quickly as possible.

The crowds on our May trip that, looking back, we could’ve done without it on 1 or 2 days, but having it made things easier and less rushed for us. Also nice to get a MEP when a ride goes down and guarantee a ride later on.

2 Likes

I find Genie+ to be mostly unnecessary at EP and AK, as someone already mentioned. Recently, I was able to secure a GoTG BG using MDE without the purchase of Genie+. The above has been especially true when I rope dropped the parks. I also find it unnecessary at AK when I stroll in late to the park, as people are starting to leave. MK has been hit or Miss, and I have definitely had days where I regretted the purchase. I am on a personal mission to get away from using it. :laughing:

3 Likes

The only time I ever regretted it was the first time we got it and I had no idea what I was doing. Now even when I say I am not going to get it, I find myself getting it anyway every.single.time for HS, MK and most often Epcot as well. Ive never regretted it. Even during slow times, it gives us the opportunity to slam through the rides and with the time we saved not standing in line, do things we might not have otherwise been able to do.

3 Likes