Have you ever done a standard TP with no personalization?

There are a lot of them ! But I usually just start with my couple of favorites- Adult Selective One-day touring plan, etc. What made me want to ask this question is that I was working with one of those for MK and started thinking about a ride that wasn’t on there (I haven’t been in 6 years). What was it… what was it… Oh yeah! The Little Mermaid!

Well it’s not on the Selective Adult Plan. And it’s tucked waaaay back there in the park where I almost missed it the first time, but I really liked it. And I wondered how much I accidentally overlook because of my routines.

Darn! I thought I had my first guinea pig! :wink:

1 Like

That’s a good point re avoiding skipping different attractions. When I do the personalized TP, it lists everything available in that park.

Each trip, I try to forecast what kiddos & rest of fam will like best. That’s how they like me to plan, w/o any input on their part. Then while we’re there, we have an understanding that if they see something they want to do not on plan, to let me know.

Then I find a way to make that happen. Works great for us, somehow.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Truthfully, they’ve never been on Winnie the Pooh, Figment, or the Barnstormer among others. I’ve scarred them for life

1 Like

My kids have never done a lot of the ‘younger’ rides. Or actually DS24 might have done, he was 5 on his first trip. DS14 hasn’t, he was 7 and only wanted to rides coasters.

1 Like

For us it was Barnstormer. We rode it. Three times. This was in the paper FP days. DH had run across the park to get us a FP (?for PP?) and we almost missed it.

1 Like