I have a reservation for Port Orleans French Quarter for December, but the hotel appears to be closed. I know it’s 4 months from now and Disney could change their mind. I’m just wondering what will happen to my reservation. Will they make me switch? Will they switch it for me? Will I have to pay the cost difference? When will they tell me I have to switch? Will they give me an option to cancel if I don’t like their offer and it’s less than 30 days before?
I looked at priceline and there is an express deal for what I think is the Yacht Club for $20 more a night. Should I go for that or wait to see what Disney will do for me?