Have I found my people?

I don’t think there is any right or wrong way to plan! I honestly think crowds and waits change so often (did you see Disney’s new ticket strategy?) that I personally never depend on those numbers.

you always get me laughing out loud, for real LOL that is

1 Like

still laughing over here!! your responses just get better and better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to our insanity!!!

2 Likes

EMHs are hard on the body so I’d only do three on your trip… at the most. And if something is waaaaay lower in CL I’d sacrifice the EMH for an overall emptier park. Just my personal choice. No wrong answer here if you go the other route but seriously consider how many EMHs you can do without either strangling someone or someone using you as a piñata.

4 Likes

Haven’t heard about that ticket thing amiga. Now what did they do???

1 Like

Here is MouseSavers take on it

1 Like

Hello from Norway :slight_smile:
I am kind of “new” to this forum… but I have been to WDW around 12 times.
DH and I am going again this November, and I have been planning like CRAZY since January…
I went with DD last summer on a "last minute" trip and we had a GREAT TIME, but we missed so much because we had not had time to plan at all. DH thinks I am kind of "crazy" with all my planning... But, I LOVE THIS and right now I have injured my leg, so I have some extra time. And now I am planning for my Youth Choirs Orlando trip next year also…
We are going to perform at WDW and take a Work Shop at Disney.
Maybe Universal also… and I keep telling the parents…
WE HAVE TO PLAN… LIKE NOW… and I am a bit afraid they thing I have “lost it”

So… you are NOT ALONE… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome @Eleda72!!!
So glad you got the Disney bug, sorry to hear about your foot though!

Thank you😊
Yes, I am a bit worried how much my injury would affect my Disney vacation in 37 days.
I have a rupture inside my leg gastronomic rupture (not sure if that is the correct word in English) “Tennis leg”
5 weeks on crutches… a bit better now but the last two days the leg is worse again and swollen😳
But Disney is magical so I am sure we will have a great time and I get a lot of planning done with this leg😂

Well, I’m Mexican and not really sure but gastronomic sounds stomach-y to me.
Either way I’m sure you can do WDW without problems. It’s the most wheelchair/crutch friendly place in the world!! You’re good amiga!

1 Like

Giggling at stomach leg right now… :grin:

1 Like

I direct a youth choir and took them to Orlando in 2015. I hope you have a great time. I will admit I struggled a little bit because there was such a wide variance of enthusiasm from the constituents. For instance, some people had a problem with their director refusing to leave Magic Kingdom until he got a cookie ice cream sandwich, even if it meant getting caught in a rain shower on the way out.:joy:
Please share tips if you have them after you return for traveling with groups of teen travelers.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

gastrocnemius is, I believe, the correct term

Thank you… yes gastrocnemius is right :slight_smile:

Ha, Ha… that was funny…
And that`s why I have already told the parents that the kids/youths will HAVE to have an Mickey Ice cram both after the rehearsal, workshop AND our performance. “LOL”
I have also told the parents that we ARE going to have MATCHING T-SHIRTS
And 2 or 3 Character Lunches or Dinners!
And I have planned to arrive early before the kids/youths will arrive and stay after we have been together.
Yes, I will share my experience both before and after our trip :slight_smile:

1 Like