Haunted Mansion Halloween Overlays?

Does anyone know when Haunted Mansion and Space mountain go down for Halloween Overlays? I am not to worried about Space mountain as it threw my back out last trip haha… but I love Haunted Mansion especially when it is hot out for a break inside…

1 Like

Every time that I go out over Labor Day weekend for races, HM has just gone down for the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay. Space I think goes down during the week after Labor Day.

1 Like

I might just luck out :wink: we are heading down Aug 22nd for a few days…

Sounds like you’ve got a good shot!

I think you are correct. We have gone for DS bday (9/8) and usually have to ride SM the first day we are there. Not remembering HM, which could be a good indication that it was down for overlay at that time.

We were there the last week in August last year and they were both closed.

Current best guess is that HM will be down starting August 20th through the 7th and SM will be down M-Th the week of the 7th.

1 Like

It appears that they are slowly moving up the Halloween decor/parties these days, which explains why a few years ago the overlays were happening in September and now are happening in August.

1 Like

Ya, expanding the Halloween Season, Labour Day weekend is earlier this year too so I think I might be out of luck for Haunted Mansion, Maybe I will just have to get one more trip in before my annual pass expires :wink:

1 Like