Has anyone tried Apple Stroller?

I’m researching who to rent my stroller through. I’ve used Baby Wheels Orlando a couples times and one other service. Apple Stroller is by far the cheapest but it’s so cheap that it makes me nervous. Are they reputable? Does anyone have a positive or negative experience? Thanks!

I’ve never heard any complaints about them.

We used Apple last summer for our trip. We rented a city mini double stroller and we had no problems with them at all. The stroller was dropped off at WL before we arrived, it was clean, and left at bell services as we left. Will definitely use again, especially if their rates remain lower than the others.

I used Apple Stroller last fall. The first two double mini strollers they dropped off would not fold. They quickly came out and replaced both. After that no problems! I asked for the stroller to be dropped at the hotel by 8 am. The stroller was actually delivered the night before. They told me they bring them the night before for early pick up times. I was able to resolve my problem before I even needed the stroller!