Has anyone stayed off site in Orlando and then switched to a deluxe hotel to get Express Pass?

What kind of room category was that parlor called? How much less if you don’t mind me asking?

Jenn

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry I just saw this a million years later (OK, maybe it just feels like that in quarantine time).

It was called the “parlor suite” but it’s the business end of the Hospitality Suite(s).

Let’s just say that it cut our final bill by 80%. :astonished:

While I never expect to receive that offer again, you can bet I will ask EVERY TIME. Why take up a room with beds when what you want is a a place to put your feet up and maybe take a bit of a nap, at the most? If I’m getting the room for the passes, I would prefer the hospitality parlor even at the same price!

1 Like

No problem. Not sure if we are going to Orlando so will save info for the next trip! Waiting to see how things pan out, but not looking good for an early June trip.

Which hotel again had this? Was it Royal Pacific? Hard Rock or Portofino?

Jenn

We’ve been offered that before at RPR. No decease in price but access to club. We declined because it was a three night stay. Pretty sure it was to re book the room for HHN goers at a higher rate than I had booked.

RPR. Hope you get to go at some point! :slight_smile: