Has anyone done the Spice Rd Table pkg for Harmonious?

I am considering it for February for our final night; I have eaten there before and know my group can put away far more than 2 apps pp and some desserts, especially with unlimited drinks- can we order more plates a la carte on top of the prix fixe? I know it’s hard to imagine Disney turning down more money but I feel like sometimes they structure things so that staff can’t really check back/add on. I’m curious if anyone has done it and can report back on how the service was, thanks!

1 Like

I haven’t, but I just booked it for my parents. I like the idea of not staking out a viewing spot. I also like the idea of a chair! And yep I’d bet you can definitely add more to your order. You might want to ask over on chat. Lines

1 Like

I currently have it booked for one night of our stay. Thinking about swapping it out with my CG dinner - probably because I’m feeling very moody lately and suddenly all of the plans I made just feel flat and the idea of an out of the way dinner ressie sounds draining - probably to go with my mood.

So. Extra reservations while I’m all irrational over here.

1 Like