Hard Rock Hotel - best location to request?

We have a regular room reservation for Hard Rock. We plan on walking over through the special walkway. Is there a preferred location/room to request?

3 Likes

No, but I’m following because it’s where I want to stay in December for the IOR meetup.

I didn’t even know they HAD a special walkway. I just went in through the front of the park!

1 Like

I’ve never used it, but these are the notes from a post here (someone may recognize their words).

Leave the hotel near the Palm restaurant
Follow the walkway to the left down to the parking area (there are stairs)
Then cut over to the road that looks like it is for workers and take it right over to the path and checkpoint.

Hopefully that is still true.

I believe there is another walkway that meanders more and is more official.

Like I said, I haven’t been yet, so things are fuzzy in my brain and maybe out of date.

2 Likes

From what you are describing, this looks like the path to take. And looks like it should work.

1 Like

@Nicky_S Pfft…I was just at the wrong resort. I should have been over at UOR! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Won’t work for us because we both will be in ECVs.

Isn’t this lady in one as well? Or are there stairs to get to the pool area that are hard to navigate? Maybe ask an employee about easier access without having to traverse City Walk when you check in?

1 Like

Lol. You are right. I only read the description that said stairs were involved. However, the video clearly shows that there are NO stairs!!! Yay!!!

1 Like

Guessing it’s this path that’s being followed.

1 Like

Looks like!

Also, OP still needs an answer as to which room to request, but maybe that map might help her figure out which general area?

1 Like

It’s from the Universal app btw.

1 Like

This is just a guess based on what I’ve read here. That the video shows the walkway that meanders a bit more.

2 Likes

The video is showing a different path than the one shawthorne and Jeff were referring to.

Their path started at the side of the hotel closer to the park, cut through the parking lot (which you can see in the app’s map) and then took a walkway not shown on the app’s map (but visible on Jeff’s google map).

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to find a Hard Rock Hotel map that gives any clue how rooms are numbered. Maybe request near The Palm?

2 Likes