Happy Sunday. Aug 24

Good morning all. Just 7 weeks til I’m back. In fact this time last year I was in the middle of my trip. Have a good day liners.

3 Likes

Good morning @Steve1, 61 days left until my trip. Have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning everyone!
11 days until my trip! :smiley:
Am a bit nervous about the volcano in Iceland that’s about to erupt. Last time it happened, air traffic over Norway was practically non existent for 6 weeks, so really hoping it can wait until I’m safe in the air.
I’ll be more than happy to stay a few weeks extra in Florida though… :wink:

Hope everyone will have a wonderful Sunday!

3 Likes

Starting the drive back to New York this morning. But I’ll be back in 58 days! Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

2 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and liners. My mountain of laundry from my non wdw trip is down to a hill. Only liners will love this: DS texted me and asked me to call him at 6,7 &8 this morning. He is leaving for NYC this am with his class. I asked him why when I called. He has to pack. I can’t wait to take him back to WDW. Safe travels @pod. Everyone enjoy your Sunday.

2 Likes

ZERO. In a cab on the way to the airport!!! Have a wonderful day, all.

6 Likes

Have a great trip @ChipinNY!

Safe travels @chipNY.

Zero for us too! Waiting at the gate!

6 Likes

Safe travels @ChipinNY & @AliceInChicagoland! Have a great trip!

54 days and just snagged a 7dmt fpp this morning for our mnsshp quickie trip!!! So excited!

1 Like

Good morning @Steve1 and everyone. 71 days. It’s very dark and quiet in my house right now. Everyone is sleeping and it’s just before 6:00. I felt the need to get up and start the “clean” daily thread over in La Cava. Pop over and say hello if you feel like chatting later in the day. :smile: Just give me a couple minutes to pour my cup of tea, and I’ll have it posted.

2 Likes

My trip still seems like a long way off - 135 days. Have fun, @AliceInChicagoland and @ChipinNY!! I hope you can give us a few updates during your trip!

Good morning all !! 64 to go here…I am so excited !! Not planning on telling our DDs until about 10 days out…so hard keeping it in ! Happy Sunday, and enjoy the week ahead. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sitting on the DME! I can hardly believe it. I’ll try to live blog as best I can!

2 Likes

Have a great day @AliceInChicagoland!

I absolutely will. There is no other possibility!

2 Likes

Squee!

3 Likes

@ChipinNY , @AliceInChicagoland. Have fantastic trips.

41 days til we are back!

1 Like