Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package

Hello from me too!

Hi!

Hi @MotherSuperior! Welcome to forum!

They were very clear that entry for people for the premium package was at 4 pm. There has been a lot of talk and specualtion about the regular hard ticket NOT being admitted early this year because of the craziness between 4 and 7 on party nights. MNNSHP is listed at beginning at 7 pm. Being able to enter at 4 pm gives the premium event a big benefit.

Welcome @MotherSuperior! Glad you’re not Mother Goethel!

The three times we’ve seen the parade it initiated in Frontierland, however due to rain (slippery cobblestone I guess), we’ve only seen the headless horseman once, so he might not show that night.

Guests who have purchased the Happy HalloWishes Dessert Premium Package may check-in from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Will Call booth outside the Magic Kingdom park main entrance, where they will receive a credential for identification.
According to this it’s still not showing whether or not we could enter early, even by having the Premium Dessert Pakage.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Agent_C, and also for the “heads-up” about the headless one! Hoping for no rain.

Thank you so much, BearsMom! I found you! It was a long and arduous trek to migrate from Chat to Forum. Who knew? Actually, everyone else apparently did. Late to the party…

1 Like

Ah that’s true. It does say check in, not enter

I wish that there would be some official word on this, because it does make planning all the more tricky. If I have to wait until 7pm to get in, it makes the dessert party way less attractive because I will have no time prior to the party to just be in the park.

Even if you’re already in the park that day? Can you specify as to the benefits please. I’m getting confused… (Not hard)

If you’re already in the park, it’s not an issue. The question that has come up is whether, as in previous years, guests with party tickets will be allowed to enter prior to the party starting between 4-7pm. Correct me if I am wrong, but @BearsMom2011 initially thought that the dessert party tickets would guarantee that early entrance, but then later stated that it is still unknown because it says “check in” not “enter.”

1 Like

On a related note, does the Headless Horseman follow the same route as the Halloween Parade? Per the Touring plans, the Headless Horsemen starts at 8:10, while the parade doesn’t start till 8:35pm. Since I purchased the Halloween Dessert package, I want to make sure we are in the reserved spot in Town Square to catch the Headless Horseman assuming his route is the same as the parade.

I think the posted time is wrong. The headless horseman is just prior to the parade, although the further along the route you are the longer the gap between the two. As I said before though, if the ground is wet he doesn’t ride, I think because the cobblestones are too slippery for the horse.

1 Like

By the way, I may be missing it, but does Celebrate the Magic immediately proceed the Hallowishes fireworks? If so, we would do best by being at the dessert table to watch right?

yes, CTM immediately precedes wishes

1 Like