Happy Birthday, Disneyland! Iconic park celebrates 66th anniversary today

5 Likes

Happy 66th Disneyland! So blessed and extremely thankful that I have so many fond memories at the House of Mouse :heart: Time to celebrate with dropping some of your favorite park pics! :blush::heart:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Loving your Disneyland memories!!

4 Likes

Thanks to a heads-up from Nay! :heart: She just shared that at the end of theis article there is a Disneyland resort playlist! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

7 Likes

My birthday is 2 days before DL. When I go on my birthday I try to overlap so that I am there for both.

4 Likes

Wonderful pictures!

2 Likes

Thanks, but I didn’t post any photos! :laughing:
I think you meant to tag @93111tink or @Ms.BarbsWildRide
They have posted some great photos!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I hope they keep the jail with all the construction going on in Toontown ! :rofl::heart:

5 Likes

OMG your sons are so cute! Are they twins or just close in age? They must be graduated by now?

2 Likes

Awe! Considering how adorable your kiddos are, I take that as a huge compliment! They are just shy of 19 months apart. They were in 1st and 2nd grade when we went for our first trip. Now they are entering 11th and 12th grade this year.

6 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday!! Your family looks like so much fun!! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

My brother and I are about 2.5 years apart and people always thought we were twins! I was always short for my age and he ended up taller than me.

I hope you are planning a graduation trip next year for the older one!

3 Likes

Glad this is back!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

My oldest is shorter as well. I have been fielding questions about them being twins since before they were 2 and 3. It didn’t help that I dressed them alike :joy:.

2 Likes

Oh and yes I am planning a graduation weekend with my oldest and a few of his friends. I have roped another mom into joining me.

4 Likes

What adorable pics @93111tink and @Ms.BarbsWildRide! I loved seeing all your kids both as little ones and teens at Disney! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Yes!! This is the way! My oldest DS and my DH are 3 and 4 days after DL’s birthday and we have often gone for a longer trip working to include all 3 of those birthdays in one giant birthday trip! Mine bday is 2 weeks before DL’s so July is a busy birthday month for us (and there have been years we are there for both mine birthday then bouncing back for the later July birthdays hehe).

2 Likes

I have a friend that is July 2, her daughter is July 3, and her son is July 5. It is always a busy week for them. For us, my mom is the 5th, I am the 15th and my nephew was 20 minutes shy of my bday. He is 30 and I still won’t let my sister live that down.

1 Like