Hallowishes viewing

Our night, 10/31, is probably going to be the worst as far as crowds being Halloween is a Friday this year. I am hoping not having a stroller, or kids for that matter, this time will help us maneuver through the crowds. I told DH I am doing this as research for when we take the kids to one of the parties.

1 Like

We went last week and I felt a little crowded watching from the hub. We walked over to the rose garden area and there were only a few other people over there. The view was still really good and we just headed over the tomorrowland bridge after the fireworks. We loved having the extra space and breathing room for a little bit!

We went on a sold out night last week. We did Hallowishes in the middle of Main Street by Casey’s–Even with all the construction, it is worth standing a the topish of the hill to get the full impact of the perimeter fireworks. From there we headed SLOWLY down to the castle for the 10pm Villains show–crowds are pretty brutal getting there. After that, we b-lined to frontierland for the 2nd parade. Following the second parade we still had time to do another snack, Splash, Thunder and 7dwarves all before closing. Have a plan but have fun! It is a great party.

We were there last Friday and instead of our usual hub spot by caseys… Ds4 requested a dumbo ride so we ended up in nfl… I actually love it from there! Stood right in front of dumbo entrences where you can see castle… The finale was amazing back there and it’s not crowded or stressful! That might be my most favorite time watching fireworks! :slight_smile:

That sounds so nice, not having to battle crowds! I haven’t been to MK since they started ‘Wishes’; can you see the castle projections from NFL? or are they only projected onto the front of the castle?

You can’t see the castle projection show… Just the back side of the castle and fireworks they shot off there… Don’t miss the castle show of you haven’t seen it yet, it’s amazing!!! But… Hallowishes from dumbo was so cool!!!

Dumb question from a first timer - where is the rose garden that is frequently mentioned as a good fireworks spot? I don’t see it marked on the Disney Web Site map.