Hallowishes viewing without MNSSHP?

Is there any decent view outside of the park? We really want to see the fireworks show but aren’t as interested in the party and parade (and don’t want to pay the extra $).

Waiting to see how others feel … but my thoughts are that viewing Hallowishes from outside of the Magic Kingdom would be roughly the same as watching any other fireworks show from outside.

Go to ttc or Polynesian. Music is piped in and fireworks are spectacular. We watched from exterior staircase of or building on third floor so you are above bora bora bungalows

1 Like

We have only ever seen the Wishes fireworks from Fort Wilderness beach 2 yrs ago. We plan to view HEA Fireworks from Main Street but have heard the HW Fireworks were not to be missed.

1 Like

How was the Wishes view form Wilderness?

Jumping in here because I watched HEA from in front of Geyser Point Grill at WL in September. Since I didn’t have park tickets that day, I certainly enjoyed the free view. They do pipe in the music there. Some trees blocked some of the view on the left. Your best bet would be to go as close to the water as you can get (still on the pavement though!) You can sit down on the pavement.
I will say that the view from the POLY beach is better. If you have a choice, I’d head over to POLY:) Get a Dole Whip and sit on the beach. If you’re lucky, you could even get some chairs!

1 Like

We ended up having a decent view from our second floor balcony Someday we will see them in the park. This was our first time seeing HEA fireworks in MK though and it was amazing!

2 Likes