Halloween time at Disneyland

Missing Halloween time at Disneyland :jack_o_lantern: Thought I’d share a few pictures :slightly_smiling_face:

When my daughter was little Disneyland used to Halloween up the floral Mickey at the entrance.

!
20201030_170137|690x382

These are Halloween time over at California Adventure
1539693470260 Coming up will be the decorations in Downtown Disney, The Disneyland hotel and the Grand Californian :jack_o_lantern:

10 Likes

8 Likes

One of our neighbors has a Mickey Pumpkin and banner modeled after Disneyland. My wife took her picture in front of them while taking a morning run:

8 Likes

Thanks for all the photos! This is the first year in quite a few that I couldn’t go to DL for Halloween time. Hopefully next year all the decor will return and life will look more normal.

4 Likes

One day I want to see the Haunted Mansion overlay with Nightmare before Xmas. I know I can’t get that at WDW.

2 Likes

Thanks for the photos!!
And for brightening up these dark days!!

2 Likes

:heart::blush: You are welcome! I thank you for your kind words! They really mean alot to me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures! My children’s first trip to Disneyland was supposed to be next year around the Halloween season because my youngest is obsessed with Nightmare Before Christmas. I don’t see that happening now, so this makes me a bit sad. Hopefully some day!

2 Likes

It’s amazingly well done. A must do.

2 Likes

Our time at Halloween…

4 Likes