Halloween party! Which day to go?

We will be in WDW September 10-16. We have 4 day PH with Genie+. The Halloween party will be on Sunday which is our first park day and on Tuesday which is a resort day. There are 10 of us going and 2 of them are 4 years old. We are going to MK on Sunday.
My question is should we stay at the park on Sunday for the party or do it on our resort day evening? I’m worried it may be overload for the twins.

I think doing it on the resort day would give you the best chance to have everyone rested up by party time. First day of vacation at MK and then the party on top of that would have worn my kids out at that age.

3 Likes

We had MK APR last Friday and also Halloween party tickets. MK touring was glorious that morning/afternoon. Park was “empty.”

Headed back to our hotel by noon- 2PM for a 4-6 hour rest and then back to party.

Resort day would be a good call as well. Can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

Honestly I’d do Tuesday.

It’s a school night so locals may not be inclined to go (yes, so is Sunday, but some may take a long weekend and take Monday off to go to the party)

It might be lesser crowds.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help. Tuesday is what I was thinking as well. I am so excited for this trip. It is the first trip for the twins!

2 Likes

As much as you might really want to get into the parks right away on Sunday I would recommend the Sunday party and having that as your resort day, and visiting a park on Tuesday because the parks will be less busy on a Tuesday than a Sunday, even taking lower MK crowds due to early closing into account.

That’s what I’m doing that same week. I had originally planned to go to MK on Sunday, but it occurred to me that the party effect on CL would be negated by it being a weekend.

1 Like

I would suggest Sunday. More specifically in case of inclement weather, so you still have another opportunity on Tuesday. Otherwise if you plan for Tuesday and the weather is crap you don’t get to go at all.

3 Likes

We are definitely going in Sunday. Tuesday is already sold out so I went ahead and ordered the tickets! Thanks for the help. So looking forward to our trip.

Hi party buddy! :wave: :wave:

Hi! Really getting excited!

1 Like