Halloween Horror Nights 30 Thread (2021)

Thanks

Are the hhn express passes worth it?

Are you going for one night? They are “worth it” for me. The house lines can be very long. Even with express pass I have waited well over 30 minutes for a house in September. If you want to see most houses I think you usually need express pass.

Thanks we are only going one night this year-

Guess I will be opting in…

I think it depends how much you want to accomplish and when you are going. We are 5 people going on a Saturday in Hollywood on a holiday weekend (Columbus Day) so I expect crowds to be huge and I want to see all the houses and scare zones and shows so it’s a yes for me. In Orlando I’m going just me and a friend on Halloween so I opted for the RIP tour which you’ll wait not at all (for one person it’s not so overpriced like at Disney but for a larger group I’m priced out). I really enjoyed the RIP tour last HHN though and highly recommend. There are some special surprises (at least last time).

We are looking specifically for 3 houses- we will be going on Saturday night.

While I would love to do the VIP - ths price tag at least for this trip is to extravagant…I can cash in some credit card rewards to cover the express so it’s not even noticeable….

We were not planning on an Orlando trips this year-
Focusing our budget on DL trip and USH Nintendo…But every time Frontier drops those r/t $30 nonstop flights to MCO next thing I know we are out the door.

2 Likes

When is your trip? This month?

If you want to save some cash and stay up late, the half off express that’s valid the last three hours of the event is a good deal.

2 Likes

I hear ya! I keep doing the hotwire deals; they get me every time LOL

We fly in on the 17th late ( can’t complain $15 flight lol)
Our plan is to go on the 18th -

We have the Remi preview early on the 20th so I don’t want to go on Sunday evening…

Short trip but busy…

1 Like

If we we weren’t taking the magical express I would give it ago- for our late arrival night-

1 Like

That was a fun review to write, hope y’all enjoy it.

4 Likes

Love it! I’m very much looking forward to it. Tim Tracker seemed to agree with you about the Pumpkin house and Haunting of Hill House being some of the better ones as I watched his video about it last night. Thanks!

I shared it with the four people I will be going to HHN with. We all enjoyed it!

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Great review, thanks! Looking forward to going next Saturday! (Only in town for one night, so will be doing the express pass and staying at CB so I can see the Jack resort area display, too)

1 Like