Half day at Hollywood Studios?

They are closing Lights, Motors, Action on April 2, according to Kenny the Pirate. This park is a half day for me since they closed animation academy and backlot tours. We do not like F! or any of the QS and would rather do TS somewhere else- and do not like to loud music dance party after fireworks when the back half of the park is closed -so we are doing a morning there only once.

I didn’t have any trouble seeing both. Once Fantasmic was over we left with the rest of the crowd. We walked along Sunset Blvd until it met up with Hollywood Blvd. There were taped off areas for those wishing to watch the Symphony in the Stars fireworks and the cast members were very insistent that those staying for the fireworks stay within those areas. That way there were wide lanes available for those who were trying to leave. We joined one of the viewing areas just outside the Trolley Car Cafe and waited for maybe 20 minutes before the fireworks started. If you want to get up to the main stage you may have to rush, but the fireworks can be seen from anywhere between the park entrance and main stage. And the music is blasted throughout so I wouldn’t worry about getting too close. Both Fantasmic and Symphony in the Stars are amazing. Hope you enjoy them as much as we did.

Thanks!:paw_prints: