Hail Mary for Universal Last Minute Trip Dec 24/25!

I hadn’t noticed that :face_with_monocle:

There appears to be a door more toward middle that seems to connect. Will find out tomorrow!

1 Like

I would upgrade to a park to park ticket. You can’t ride the train without it, and it would give you more flexibility

3 Likes

Let me (and all of us) know if you need help or have questions about certain attractions.

So I’m guessing walk to IOA for early access and head straight for Hagrids then Velocicoaster then Ollivander’s and FJ, Gringotts etc get all the HP stuff done before heading to Hulk etc?

I want to make sure we used EA effectively but not exactly sure which to target in what order I’ve read multiple options here.

Would love to hit it hard first couple hours to get the big must dos and then we can back it off, use EP and ideally bail for awhile midday and then come back and do a second round plus dinner or after dinner (hard to find reservations let alone that for 7 people). Going to have to shuck and jive a lot which is easier when I am familiar (ie - Disney). We are in car driving toward Orlando now and I’m cramming as much as I can and trying to memorize maps and delegate subject matter experts (DD13 has been assigned everything HP and DS16 everything Marvel). :rofl:

3 Likes

THat’s a good plan, not sure if some would suggest Olivanders 2nd?

I don’t think VC will open during EA? Regardless, I would do FJ next or get the wand. Watch the weather and delayed openings due to the cold.

No Gringotts if you don’t have park to park?

Yep sorry I’m still trying to memorize which attractions are which park! My bad. So everyone seems to agree Hagrids first but then what? Sounds like maybe Hagrids then FJ then Ollivanders then VC?

Not as many people seem to ride the big coasters (don’t miss VC). I believe Hogsmeade opens before the rest of the park? If that is true, don’t waste that time!

Ok so stay in Hogsmeade during EA and then head to VC after or should we watch the clock to try and get to VC slightly before park opening to be safe…

Let me see if I can share my custom handy maps with you…

Any ideas for lunch? Maybe just do quick service somewhere since we are a group of 7 or do I have a prayer of doing anything else?

On-site you are supposed to get be able to maybe get on a list but I do t know if you can count on that. I looked on Open Table but didn’t see anything. Any chance you have a Landry’s card?

We do!

What does premier seating really mean/get us (if anything)? Could we go somewhere without a reservation and try or not worth bothering? Thunder Falls is my QS in notes for IOA…

You can always ask. Bubba Gump is a Landry’s restaurant but I don’t know the hours. That is at City Walk.

1 Like

Here are the maps. You can save them to your phone gallery. These are TP maps but I added more attractions, a couple QS, restroom locations, attractions that require lockers, night show location, etc.

4 Likes

AMAZING!!! Thank you!!

1 Like

Sorry … can we clear something up?

Does the OP have park-to-park tickets? If not, why not?