Hagrid's wait times

We have an upcoming Universal trip, so I’m stalking ahem watching wait times. I’ve noticed that Hagrid’s isn’t on the virtual venues list, and yet the wait times are <40 minutes. Is that correct?

Someone posted on the lines app that last Wednesday they did Hagrid’s three times with a 15 minute wait time for all three rides. I think it slowed down?

2 Likes

The Virtual Queue is only opened up once the standby line reaches a certain point, possibly around a 1 hour wait? This week, the average wait for Hagrid’s was around 40 minutes. The VQ isn’t really necessary when the standby line is not overflowing very far. IOA was at a crowd level 2 all this week, which is good to know when comparing to your travel dates.

IOA was a CL 1 on this day

2 Likes

This is heartening. It seemed a little unbelievable. I’ve mildly watching Hagrid’s for the last 1.5 years. In fact those wait times being low was what inspired out Aug trip. Our late April trip is 4-5 crowd levels. So, even if they have virtual queues, it shouldn’t be too hard to get on several times.

2 Likes

IOA is showing a CL 3 on the days I’ll be there in early March. I’ll report back on how it operated.

2 Likes