H20+ going out of business!

Time to stock up!

3 Likes

Yep just saw this on FB

Disney is just cutting ties with everyone. It’s a terrible business model.

Editing to say: I know that H20 is going out of business, but it feels like Disney has been their biggest account. I’m sure a failed contract could absolutely drive them to close

4 Likes

Are they closing because Disney stopped doing business with them? I didn’t get that impression.

Just edited my comment.

Gotcha.

1 Like

How is that related?

1 Like

I should add I admit I’ve totally jumped to conclusions and drawn lines between dots I’ve not seen stated explicitly.

1 Like

this comment made me think of this post I saw this morning

1 Like

It is totally plausible. Did Mears get the jump on their announcement when they cut ties too? I don’t remember. And Disney hasn’t issued any kind of statement yet from what I can see.

1 Like

I don’t remember the order of things back then

1 Like

From now on, if you want in-room amenities such as soap, it’ll be an upcharge…

:wink:

4 Likes

Possibly… the value resorts don’t leave the H2O body lotion in the rooms anymore. I only see it in deluxe/DVC rooms.

1 Like

Thought nearly all resorts were on pump dispensers by now, and the few that werent were still supplying trial size (very few)

1 Like

I’ve never understood why hotels provide the specific items they do. Why no toothpaste? Why bother with any of it? We all have our favourite brands and can bring our own. The mini bottles were horrendously wasteful and bad for the environment.

5 Likes

Yes I always thought it made most sense to include toothpaste at a minimum.

2 Likes

the hand lotion was always a trial size thing

1 Like

And I always asked for extras bc I love it, but am too cheap to buy it outright. I only hope it’s still in stock when I go back.

2 Likes

mmmm, maybe I should bring you my stockpile :laughing: :thinking:

1 Like

But then you won’t have any…

1 Like