Guys Iger is KILLING it - more updates from today 1/10/23

I think you only need to save them if you don’t train them first :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

I worked all night and slept three hours.

I’m lucky I could remember part of the title and not just call it the toothless movie.

4 Likes

You’re a champion :muscle:t3:

1 Like

That’s one noun you could use…

3 Likes

I just had this image of a very sleepy mom slurring “you know, that No Teeth the Nighthawk movie” :rofl:

5 Likes

Future plans for 2 “minor parks” and a fifth gate???

6 Likes

The Universal theme park in Texas is geared to young children. It sounds more like the Peppa Pig park.

Future possibility

4 Likes

I’m still going. Who’s gonna loan me their small child? ;-). Also room for expansion it said so hopes for future if it does a good business.

5 Likes

Why no interest in Universal? Have you been? I’m just curious, not judging.

1 Like

I’ll come meet you! Little kids be darned.

We can do reconnaissance missions.

4 Likes

I kind of want to give the new Universal park in Dallas a try. Looks fun. Hopefully my kids will still be able to enjoy it by the time it opens.

4 Likes

Yay! I could maybe dress up one of dogs to look like a kid ET style if it’s required. I have one that puts up with me dressing her up.

4 Likes

Right? A Disney vlogger did a “day at Peppa Pig park” and it looked like hecka fun. And I don’t have children.

2 Likes

I’ve tried to find parks I could enjoy and Disney is about it. I get motion sick and I hate wet rides. Once you eliminate the kiddie rides, throw-up rides, and wet rides, there’s almost nothing left for me at other parks. I can find lots of to enjoy at Disney.

6 Likes

It would help to know what the projected date is.
The good thing is that the Tron developers are busy elsewhere.

2 Likes

I’ve been, but it has been a long time

I just don’t have an interest in it. Simple as that

I enjoy getting into the Disney bubble and staying there until they drag me out

4 Likes

I get that. Six Flags just makes me sick and so does too much simulators at Universal. But there are enough rides and little things like wands, and with Nintendo world coming I think you could spend a whole day just doing that.

1 Like

I’d guess spring 2028…

1 Like

I get the Disney bubble but I feel Universal did a good job creating a bubble too. It’s not quite the same but it’s close. And their HP stuff is just amazing.

3 Likes