Guardians of the Galaxy during EEH

I’ve searched and searched and can’t find this answer. We are eligible for EEH at Epcot on Monday, Jan 16th. We will be at DHS that day and plan to hop over to Epcot for EEH. Can we join the 6pm VQ even if we haven’t tapped into Epcot? Thanks!

1 Like

For the 6pm you don’t have to be in park to secure it

3 Likes

Very good! Thank you so much for the reply.

2 Likes

We drove to the parks last week and did EEH in Epcot. We joined the 6pm queue without any hitches before getting to the park.

I’m guessing since you’ve got a HS reservation you can’t join the 7am queue?

1 Like

Correct…I’m afraid the return time would be before we arrive to Epcot.

That doesn’t matter as far as boarding groups go, you can basically ride anytime after your group is called. But if you don’t have an Epcot park reservation, I don’t think you can join the queue regardless.

1 Like

Great info. I thought you had an hour to return for your boarding group once it was called. Thanks! But I think you are right–for the 7am I think you have to have an Epcot park reservation.

You can join the 1pm if it’s still open when you park hop at 2pm but for 7am it’s reserved for guests with park ressies. For the 6pm you just have to be staying deluxe and have a hopper and neither have to be in park nor have a park ressie for EP

2 Likes