Ground Transportation - Other than taxi, shuttle, ME

Hello. I was curious if anyone used something other than a taxi, Magic Express, or Shuttle to get to a resort. Is there a private car/limo service that would accommodate 5 people and luggage for 5? Anyone use any service or car service round trip to and from airport? No boosters or car seats necessary. Thank you!

Mears? I think they have private cars.

I used Happy Limo last trip. They have different sizes of vehicles to accommodate different numbers of people. We just had a Town Car since it was only 2 of us, but you could probably do a small limo for 5 people. We only used them on arrival, and Magical Express to return to the airport.

thank you

@kev687304, have you ever used Uber?
It is available in the form of UberBlack and UberSUV in Orlando.
I’m assuming you are travelling from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to a Disney World Resort hotel.
I just checked for you, and you would need to user UberSUV (fits up to 6 people) and the estimated fare from MCO to Disney’s Beach Club (just picked that for estimation purposes) is $85-$109.
If you have never used Uber before, try using this Promotion Code when you download the app… (in the app click the menu button, then Promotions, then Add Code.) It will save you up to $20 off your first ride.
Code: n4rcz1pkue
Have a great trip!