Grocery Delivery Logistics

Hello! I have never done grocery delivery. Do I need to be there when they drop off the groceries or should I plan to have them delivered shortly before we arrive? Also, I have a free delivery coupon for Orlando Grocery Express - has anyone used them before?

Thanks!

If your staying on property they will drop it with bell services, which does have a refrigerator. You can then either pick it up from them or have them deliver to your room.

I’ve only used garden grocer, so can’t help you with the other company

1 Like

Thanks!

I am using Garden Grocer and I know They will text you when your groceries arrive at bell services and they also let me know that my resort has a place to store refrigerated items until we pick them up. They have you pick I believe it was a four hour window for delivery. We are heading stright to a park the day we come in so I made ours for later after we return from the park. :smile:

Our Garden Grocery delivery arrived before our room was ready. The front desk staff kept the delivery in a cold area until our room was ready. We hung out at the pool prior to getting into our room and then went straight up and unpacked. We called the front desk after we were settled and they brought our grocery order up to the room for us.

1 Like