Great dining experiences

I’m interested in any tips for ‘must do’ dining experiences for non park days as our ADR window is now open. We are a family of 4 but kids now 21 and 16 so character dining less in demand and good food or one off moments more so. It’s a treat holiday so expense isn’t the issue, having memorable moments is. We’ve been to the parks about 8 times now from the UK so have done most of the in park places including the EPCOT ones, I’m thinking of Disney but not inside a park.

We are already lined up for California Grill and watching the fireworks. What else should do liners think I should be looking at? Any tips would be great!

Jiko gets great reviews around here. Sanaa is also a great option for something a little different. I personally LOVED Chef Art’s Homecoming last trip and can’t wait to get back there

1 Like

I happen to be a big fan of Ohana (Poly) and Flying Fish (Boardwalk).

Oooh yes, Flying Fish was amazing

My wife and I love Sanaa, it is always a must do when we visit. The bread service alone is worth visiting for, not to mention the view! Our last trip we went to the Grand Floridian Cafe for brunch and were not disappointed! We also did California Grill for our honeymoon and enjoyed that as well!

Jiko should definitely be on your list. We love Sanaa as well.
We have had great experiences at Citricos and Yachtsman (I literally cut my filet with a fork). The ultimate Disney dining experience would be V&A especially if cost isn’t an issue.

Whispering Canyon @ WL
Beaches & Cream @ BC
Turf Club @ Saratoga Springs
The Wave @ Contemporary

Boathouse @ DS
The Edison @ DS

Hoop de Doo

I would approach this one with caution. Food and drink are good, but the service is HORRIBLE. Personal experience and what I have consistently read all around.

My top 5:

1. Jiko @ Animal Kingdom Lodge
  2. Flying Fish @ Boardwalk Resort
  3. Yachtsman Steakhouse @ Yacht Club Resort
  4. Narcoossee’s @ Grand Floridian Resort
  5. Ohana @ Polynesian Resort

Honorable mentions:
Shula’s Steakhouse @ Walt Disney Dolphin Hotel