Got a BG but not in the park

Not sure if I should be thrilled at my quick fingers while practicing or concerned that we are still in our pajamas in our resort?

4 Likes

you took my spot LOL

1 Like

That’s crazy! They fixed that bug on the first day!

2 Likes

I gave it back. I’ve been practicing almost every day but of course have never gotten one. So weird.

3 Likes

Your faster than me! BG 12 and I’m many states away!

1 Like

It makes me think they’re messing with the queue somehow. They better not change it up much before Friday which is our HS day!

4 Likes

Today was the one day where I skipped practicing!

I really kind of hope they are changing it somehow! Then maybe the rope drop crowds will be reduced! They have the technology to know if you have a park pass or not instead of being scanned in.

2 Likes

If I were you I would change my Hollywood studios day to today and get dressed quick :rofl:

8 Likes

Ha! We can’t…our tickets don’t start until tomorrow! And we have a speaking engagement this evening outside of Orlando so would have to leave the park at like 4. We’ll just take our chances on Friday!

3 Likes

Well…congrats on snagging BG 2, regardless. It seems you have been training well!

3 Likes

Per someone in chat, the tapstiles were down this morning. So perhaps they turned off the in-park requirement so that people would not be denied? I didn’t think they were that sophisticated!

6 Likes

Well at any rate it was a major glitch and not our fault. I’m kind of relieved to know that I’ve been doing the steps correctly!

3 Likes

And why would it ever not be required that you had tapped in? The tapstiles were down so people just went into the park? Don’t you have to use a ticket to get in? That just doesn’t make any sense to me.

2 Likes

I think that they can look and see if you have tickets, but the system might not register you as having used them.

1 Like

So I wonder if everyone who got them who wasn’t in the park has tickets.

1 Like