Good Night Rides

So the Dinoland ridiculous-ness is best experienced at night. I think during the day it looks like a sorry excuse for a carnival, but at night it is actually sort of charming with the little carnival lights. The triceratops spin is good fun at that time.

2 Likes

Iā€™m bumping this thread since it hasnā€™t been updated in a while.

Hereā€™s what Iā€™ve gleaned from the old posts:

MK: Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, 7DMT, Swiss Family Treehouse, PeopleMover, Haunted Mansion
AK: Safari, Expedition Everest
HS: Tower of Terror
EP: Test Track

Obviously, we need to add Pandora to the list now! Iā€™ve never been on Flight of Passage, is that different at night? (I donā€™t even know if itā€™s an outdoor or indoor ride.) What about Navi River Journey?

Anything else to add, anywhere? Anything from Galaxyā€™s Edge, or Toy Story Land?

3 Likes

I would add SDD at HS. Itā€™s fun at night!

1 Like

The two ride in Pandora (FOP and Navi) are both fully indoors, so day or night makes no difference. But the outside area of Pandora is different in the night, due to lighting.

I like to go to SWGE in both day and night. The lighting add so much, plus lots of things light up at night, such as the many control panels, that you donā€™t usually notice in the daylight. If you have lightsabers that light up at night, it makes for a lot of neat photo ops. TSL is nice at night, when lighting effects add a nice touch. I definitely agree on riding SDD at night, as a unique experience. TSL by day has very little shade.

3 Likes

While not a ride per se the sky liner maybe beautiful at night or the ferry on the lake

2 Likes