Good morning. Mon, 9/8

Hi guys. Just 34 for me now. Hope u all had a good weekend. Another week starts here

3 Likes

Good morning @steve1. That number is shrinking pretty fast now. How soon do you start packing. Have a great day.

1 Like

Morning @Steve1! 24 days here. Stinks that we’ll just miss each other.

Then 60(?) until the next. Burning a hole with the ap while I can.

6 Likes

43, 106 & 161 Good morning everyone!

3 Likes

Morning! 39 to mnsshp and thinking about changing resorts! I’m nuts.

3 Likes

Me and you both @DarthD! And gonna renew for next year too!

2 Likes

Me three! Good morning@Steve1. Good morning Linahville. FIVE MORE DAYS till I’m splashing in the clown pool. (And possibly a fountain or 2).
Then 60ish till another epic liner weekend!

4 Likes

Soft pack about a week out

56!

3 Likes

Monthly trips seem to be popular this fall. 30 and 59 to WDW and 110 until DLR!

3 Likes

Morning everyone! I need a day off to recover from our weekend trip! lol Have a great day

2 Likes

Good morning! 120 until POP

2 Likes

95 for me! Longest countdown I’ve ever had. Started at 185. I obsessed over our ADRs yesterday. Made then at 180 days and I think I only have one of the original I made that night! FPP is making me neurotic. I can’t possibly know which park we’ll be at and when 60 days out. I can’t even tell you what we’re having for lunch today!!! At least I have 35 days to obsess over it

2 Likes

Speaking of burning a hole with the AP…

1 Like

Hello @Steve1 and hello Liners! 19 days til I get to see Stupid Judy in my favourite episode of Jeopardy! Hope everyone has a great day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

44 Days until Pop! Can’t wait for some time with the girls!

2 Likes

Good Morning! 25 / 92 / 129 for me!

2 Likes

I hope Einstein wins this time.

1 Like

I hear you loud and clear @MooreDisneyPlease! I HATE that I had to pick attractions 60 days out, match them with adr’s and make sure I’m actually in those parks on those days! As it stands right now, my park-hopping dw and her park-hopping hubby (me) are going to be missing about half of the fpp that I so carefully planned out and stayed awake to reserve. Fpp does not allow for any spontaneity or changes in plans.
DW’s cousin is going to meet us for a few days and they have nothing booked. We’re beyond happy that they’ll be joining us, but now I have to basically start planning from scratch, getting whatever scraps are left over. Please let the crowd calendars be right is all I can say…

1 Like

43 Days for me.
@MooreDisneyPlease and @JustTimmy I too am unhappy with how much advance planning there is. I am grateful to be part of the liner community so I can use these perks and not be clueless. With all of the advanced planning I can see how those who don’t know, and go for their first trip or a return trip years later would be lost and maybe not liking Disney anymore. I miss the spontaneity too.

2 Likes