Good morning. 25/7

Melbourne (Hawthorn) here @TashToo.

1 Like

42 days till my happy place

Wow @Tinkswdwbest I grew up in Glen Iris and spent my teenage years hanging out in Glenferrie Rd ā€¦

75 here til POR! My TA ended up getting me my disct yesterday after all my stress about switching resortsā€¦ So Iā€™m staying put & saving ! Happiness all around :) (esp from dh who isn't going & glad I'm not spending even more ) happy Friday!!!

No pic I can see

Hi everyone! 111 days for me. Have a good weekend everyone.

Hi Steve. Hope you are you good. I am just getting used to the new format. DS now wants to go to Indianapolis now. 19 days until we are on the trip

ā€œItā€™s a small world after all ā€¦ā€

There you all are! My first post since Chat went ā€œin-parkā€. Still ā€œtrackingā€ with you @Steve1. Iā€™m at 79 as well. Thanks again for being my countdown.

@Steve1!!! How did I miss this thread all day long? My countdown number isā€¦huhā€¦I just went to checkā€¦and itā€™s 101! Happy Dalmatian Day to me! I wouldnā€™t even have known it was my Dalmatian Day if I hadnā€™t seen your thread, and it will be tomorrow for me in only three hours. I guess it is already tomorrow for you. Iā€™m still in yesterday. Itā€™s all too wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey and makes my head hurt. Iā€™ll be sure to catch tomorrowā€™s thread bright an early.

1 Like

Hi MDU. Maybe you should get a drive in RV. You are on the road frequently. That way you
could be home and away. Coworker is at the cape this week and another is at POP.

That was a dog of a day.

1 Like

@gabmom what a coincidence. :slight_smile: I am not normally on the road. The Cape is only 4 hours away. FL drive is gonna suuuuuuck. I usually fly.

I finally got it to work :smile: