Good morning. 24/7

Thanks you @Steve1, @disneyteachers, @snowwhitenyc, @lovethemagic, @OBNurseNH, @JustTimmy and anyone I might have missed. I will take all the prayers, good thoughts and pixie dust you all have to offer.

Im trying to be optimistic. We are doing a few things we dont want to do but it will put us in a better position. I am very thankful for some choices we made years ago that will help us now. We find ourselves better off then most of Dh’s co workers. Still it will be very tight.

2 Likes

Hang in there! :smiley:

1 Like

@just1more: sorry to hear about that. My family has been through similar. Hope all goes well soon!!

In other news: single digit dance!!

2 Likes

Morning! 7 days for me!!

Sorry to hear @just1more. Happened to me last year too. Hope DH gets new job quickly.

Congratulations @lovethemagic!!!

Good morning @Steve1! 37 for us today :slight_smile:

I am so sorry @just1more. :frowning: Will keep my fingers crossed for you and DH. Its a very tough thing to go through and you have my sympathies.

1 Like

Good Morning everyone! 51 days here!

I’m at 51 days too!

Thanks. I actually still have to finish but that is the plan!

OMG so excited … between a few days away and our big change to the forum … days have just melted away and I’ve crept over another milestone… way way way under 500 and at the very awesome number of 490!! Now I must go to bed and not sit up all night pretending like it’s morning and playing in this fun new sandpit with my friends… night night. :wink:

And pixie dust from across the ocean for you and your DH @just1more.

2 Likes

Thank you. :0)

121 for us. @just1more hope lady luck finds you soon and hubby finds something else

1 Like

Good afternoon. Couldnt find this this morning. 14 days to dcl followed be one at okw.

Just1more…Hang in there. Things happen for a reason, or so I like to believe.

2 Likes

54 days until POFQ! Just got the F&W email about the yummies! Can’t wait! It will be my first time at F&W!

1 Like

Thanks, my fingers are crossed. He has 2 leads but we need to get his resume together. Economy in CT isnt the greatest. Not any where else either, I know.

@lady1955, I agree. Thats what I keep telling myself. When one door closes another opens.

Singles digits for me too!!! soooooooo excited :smile: :dancers:

1 Like

17 days to go. Happy to be in the teens.