Good morning. 24/7

Morning all. Just 80 days to Florida for me.

3 Likes

I should be sleeping, but since I’m not, I will happily be the first to tell @Steve1 good morning! I love how close you are getting to your trip!

Good morning Steve. 49 days here!!

Good morning Liners! 36 Days to go for me :smile:

Hi Missi. It is getting close. So glad I was able to cut the count by 720 days.
And as this trip will be decidedly different from previous trips , I’m hoping to freshen up our visits to Florida.

1 Like

Coco. You’re very close now. You’ll be there same time as I was last year. It was our first time in August , we had done all other months before then.

I cant believe I’m going back so soon!! Gotta get @LuvMuppets MPL out…

Good Morning everyone! Hope you all have a great day

Good morning Steve . No countdown for me .

24 hours for me. Just did my 24 hour check-in on SWA. A26. Sweet. Guess not too many people want that 5:50 am flight.

8 Likes

Good morning Steve, morning all. Dh lost his job last night, company closing their doors. Im going to hold off with a count even though our trip would be in 2016.

What a bummer! SE CT always seems to be it with this…just not a great vibrant part if the state. Hoping you are the liner I think you are…

Approx three wks left!

Yes, I am. :0)

1 Like

26! Good morning Steve and all Liners! @just1more, sorry to hear it - hope DH finds something new soon!

No official countdown for us but I am starting to form my “dream but within a budget” trip for next summer. We will be celebrating 3 “commencements”, mine (PhD), DS (High School), and DD (middle school)!

2 Likes

@just1more sorry to hear that - hope things work out for you and your DH.

21 days left! Thank you, Steve, for continuing your countdown!

1 Like

65 and 156. Must get my FFPs decided this weekend

Good morning Steve and Forumville (see what I did there?) 9 days!! Still in Cape Cod for now

2 Likes