Good bye magical world, but I'll be back

I just wanted to say that my subscription is running out this week. Thanks to all for helping making my last 2 (pre and post covid) trips wonderful. Great ideas and suggestions really paid off. I have wonderful memories and pictures that will last a lifetime. I hope to be back, but it will just be in the distant future.

Stay Magical my Friends. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. God Bless.

Robert

12 Likes

Just had to be funny. Does the “heart” on my post mean you are glad I am leaving or will miss a fellow liner?

BTW, I like the vagueness :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My heart was to acknowledge your appreciation of the forum for helping you have magical trips and not cuz you’re leaving. I’m pretty sure you’ll be back :wink:

4 Likes

Do you have to have an active subscription to contribute to the forum? I haven’t ever been in that situation (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) but I thought only La Cava was restricted?

You can visit the forum with no account but cannot heart or reply.

3 Likes

Dont encourage @ryan1

3 Likes

That was my immediate thought too!

1 Like

See I can heart your comment. Isn’t that nice?

3 Likes

I didn’t have an active account for a couple of years, and I had access to both replying and La Cava after my subscription expired. I didn’t have access to La Cava until I had my first subscription though.

1 Like

Well…he did appear that be making my point for me. But I promise not to be encouraged as a result. :wink:

Good

Thanks for the clarification! So you can have an account without a paid subscription and therefore be able to participate in forum discussions. So, @wallacefam, you don’t have to say goodbye! Unless of course you need a long break from the crazy liners. :crazy_face::joy:

3 Likes