Golf in Disney

On our trip in June, I’ve promised to give my husband an afternoon or two off to play some golf. Anyone have any firsthand tips on the Disney courses that we should know?

My husband is the same way. He played (I rode along) the Magnolia course. It went by the Grand Floridian area and had a Mickey bunker. There was a lot of wildlife, the carts are super nice, and we had a great experience. We have a Disney trip in a couple weeks and we are playing Palm this time. I will say that depending on the tee time, it can take up a chunk of your day, and y’all might be fine with that. This time, we have the earliest tee time (6:52am), so he can play 18 in about 3 hours instead of 5+. Hope this helps!

1 Like

My husband played Palm and loved it. We stayed at Epcot and then went back to beach club and swam. he rented clubs and said they weren’t so good but didn’t have to take them. He said the course was incredible. They paired him with two other guys and played 18 in 4 hours in the afternoon with cheaper rates in the week prior to Christmas

2 Likes