Going straight to ILL rides

Thinking on it, we also rode 7DMT during extended evening hours, but got in line like 3-4 mins after the park closed, so a good approximation of how long none EE people were waiting. It was about 25 mins on an 11pm close.

2 Likes

Somedays Tapstiles open right at EE time, other days before. MK, it’s before as they queue you for EE inside the park. That is why you want to be there at least 30 mins before EE time.

Watch for Taps where they have no lines yet, as they will typically allow people to form lines there prior to open. So be ready to jump. (Especially true for AK & DHS)

1 Like

It’s like a metaphor for life.

1 Like

Yeah…uh…that’s what I was going for. Deep thoughts, and all. (I’m good friends with Jack Handy.)

3 Likes

Oh great. AK is my favorite park to rope drop. I usually aim to be there about 1hr prior to early entry. The problem is that my family doesn’t walk very fast, so I need to account for that.

Last summer early entry was 7:30, and this picture stamp is 6:37 but I was rope dropping Naavi (it was a walk on). Being front of the pack for FOP, I’m usually done around 8:00 (30 min after EE park open), and the line is already 200 min long.

1 Like

Thank you! That is a great suggestion. We always arrive at rope drop so rarely make it until the end but it is a great tip to know in case we do one evening!

1 Like

Great suggestion! Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! We will be going by bus so we will aim for the first bus!

1 Like

I test several before selecting. I make sure I turn both ways, go forwards and backwards… There is nothing I hate more than a bad grocery cart!