…for like the 100th time day. A few things pop up as I work my way through the parks…
- Cooling towels. My son’s baseball team uses them in tournaments but seems, awkward perhaps, for the parks. Haven’t seen any in the videos i’ve watched but do people actually use them in the parks? And if so, just use the bathroom sinks to cool them?
- Looking to leave MK in the early afternoon for a rest before MNNSHP that evening. Any guess on how long the trip and/or return trip from AofA might be via the busses? Guess Uber\Lyft might be quicker???
- Other than the MNNSHP-specfic shows and parades, do you actually prepare a ‘plan’ during the MNNSHP? Or just pick rides/things of interest ‘on-the-fly’ while in the park?
- Are same-day FP options available during evening extra magic hours? IF so, are they needed or just more drain on the phone battery?
- Memory Maker. Wife says we have to get it. So really, the question should already be answered but…We don’t plan to do any character meets and greets (unless no line) or meals. Just rides and shows. With that, is the package worth it? Are there enough picture opportunities outside the rides to justify the money?
- Our kids are 10/12. During my planning trips to MK, I have not planned any time in Storybook Circus (Dumbo area if i’m not referencing it correctly) or any other smaller child rides. Am i’m neglecting something? Should they (us, i’m 54!!) ride those type rides (insert list here) from a nostalgic standpoint? Our first trip so I’m trying real hard…
- SDD is not in any of my plans. Couldn’t get a FP. Will my children be scared for life?
Thank you for your insight and help.