Give Us This Day Our Daily Thread: Tues 7/22

HBTY HBTY HBDwk119 HBTY!

I heart @Niter

2 Likes

[quote=“LaurelStewart, post:170, topic:1109, full:true”]
Sure -
Night owl - 1 wait time during last hour (given 5943 times)
Side show - 5 waits times (given 32 times)
Pixie Dust - 1 wait time for each attraction in Fantasyland (given 626 times) what attractions specifically are included? What have I been missing?

You can sort the attractions in the Lines app by land (scroll to the bottom of the MK attractions list and chose sort by land or super land). You have to be logged in to Lines to get that option. That will show you which are Fantasyland attractions.

You have 9 pages of wait times that I have no way to sort so I won’t be able to go through the list. Sorry about that.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday wk119! :birthday:

How are we to get into the "Lounge ". It’s so hard to get around

Awesome! We were supposed to close on our house yesterday, but the buyers lender wanted another week to look at their paperwork. I hope it goes through because we found our next house already. I agree about pools & “open concept” - don’t like it too open.

Good luck!

Laurel’s Reflection on the last 2 days

This is posted in Meta, not sure you will see it there. It’s also “globally” pinned so you should see it at the top of your page. It’s a good note link above in blue ^^^^

Best wishes to you, too, @Lucinderella :slight_smile:

Clearly Trombone Day, at 76.

2 Likes

I’m starting to like the forum tho it is draining my iPhone battery. I mean, @brian replied to one of my posts!!! And I gotta admit, I’m flattered when someone likes one of my posts that I don’t find interesting or useful. Oh I’ve learned some touring things too! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Clearly! :smile:

I don’t know where to post something like this so I’ll post it here: I got Mickey mail today! Magic Bands have arrived!

3 Likes

Hooray!!!

Thanks for the response, OBNurse. I desperately want this thread to feel like chat. I’ve felt so disconnected all day.

2 Likes

Need to become a real liner and get a user name! How do I change mine?

On the touring plans website @mjbustos.

Good night everyone! :sleeping: