Gifts to bring home...need ideas!

We will be at Walt Disney World in 4 days…Yes!! This is our first trip and it will be me, dh, ds(8), dd(6). I was thinking about buying gifts while we are there to bring home for the rest of the family. I’m looking to buy gifts for my grandma (she loves hard candy), my mom (enjoys tea), my brother & sil (beer & wine). We will be stopping at Disney Springs on our arrival day but thought Epcot might be another good place to look; we will be visiting each park during our stay. Any suggestions?? Thanks!!! :smile:

2 Likes

I would just buy something that is truly unique - otherwise you are paying lots of $$ for the same old same old. Epcot is a great place to find some interesting things. I would go for the unique though

2 Likes

Also remember - brining home wine / beer may be an issue depending if you are driving / flying

2 Likes

You can find most candy anywhere :slight_smile: They have lots of Mickey candy bags available :slight_smile: Me and my cousin went and there is a tea shop at Epcot :slight_smile: You could probably find something that would go with alcohol at Epcot also :slight_smile: Like @davidtyost, you have to be careful on liquor due to the fact that they may not let you transport it. You could always ship it home, but that could get expensive :frowning: I think the tea was in the UK :slight_smile: They also have other tea stuff there (teapots :slight_smile: It is a very cute shop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The teapot is a good idea, I bought a gorgeous imported Japanese tea set years ago in the Epcot Japan pavilion that I still treasure. No mickey heads on it anywhere, but completely authentic to Japan.

2 Likes

For teas, at the Grand Floridian Garden View Tea Room They have Tea masters (or something like that) that mix tea blends that you can only get at Disney…I think you can buy tins of them to bring home

4 Likes

Perhaps a Pilsner or beer mug set, without the liquid. The solid chocolate is also confiscated from carry-ons, so don’t put the shelf fondue in cute microwaveable ceramic from France in your carry-on.

1 Like