Gifts for characters

You could make him some kind of a Pluto birthday cake. There’s the classic cartoon where it is his birthday and Mickey’s nephews eat all of his cake, and otherwise run amok at his birthday party. Not sure if the character would be familiar, but if they are it would be cute.

Hmmm… I don’t remember that classic cartoon. And what kind of Pluto birthday cake would you suggest?

Maybe you could find a cheap cake dog toy or one of those squishee toys that are so popular, and puffy paint(icing) decorate it. Or decorate a cardboard cake? The first one would probably be easier, as I have seen squishee cakes all over the place.

https://youtu.be/2qiP3KxEFpo

My DD brought all the female characters home made tissue paper flowers. She was shy with the characters and this helped make her comfortable and got her extra interactions!

3 Likes

Good idea… However, I’m going to recommend refraining from bringing food items. They won’t be eaten due to possible contamination.

I mean look at what happened to Snow White… she accepted what appeared to be a simple apple…

(but seriously, it’ll just get trashed)

2 Likes

awwww

Poor Pluto!

1 Like