"Ghost" FPP Reservation

I recently was reviewing my FPP reservations over our entire trip (10 Days managing 10 ppls FPP ressies…I dont know what I was thinking! LOL), and found that when I go to MDE-tickets and reservations, I have 2 FPP scheduled for 7DMT for a single day for the same 4 ppl! However, when I go into MDE-FPP and go to the screen where I would change my FPP experience, I am only seeing 1 7DMT FPP. Has anyone ever experienced this?? Will that “ghost” FPP work?

It will correct itself. But, this AM the tier system at Epcot and HS were removed. So that’s awesome

Are the tiers really officially removed, or is it just a glitch?

It was a glitch and now they are back in place - WDW IT, an amazing thing

1 Like

When can I expect the extra 7DMT to disappear from my reservations? Or will it simply not work at the tapstiles?

I would suspect it disappears when you log out and log back in.

I’ve done that multiple times already and its still there…very curious. I haven’t even touched that (the “real”) FPP since I reserved it for fear of accidentally loosing it! This is what I’m seeing on my reservation page (keep in mind, I have already checked that the 7DMT FPP is for the same 4ppl 2x):
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - Magic Kingdom® Park
Space Mountain®
3:20 PM - 4:20 PM
Space Mountain®
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
3:45 PM - 4:45 PM
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad®
4:20 PM - 5:20 PM
Meet Anna and Elsa at Princess Fairytale Hall
4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Splash Mountain®
5:25 PM - 6:25 PM
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
5:45 PM - 6:45 PM

I had ghost FPPs listed before my February trip. They never disappeared. It was annoying. If you go into try to change them you’ll see an error, so they don’t really exist. They just make everything confusing.

Glad I’m not hallucinating and that someone else has experienced this! LOL! Out of shear curiosity did you ever try to use them? Half of my group is staying offsite and I was unable to get a 7DMT FPP for them so I was thinking that if the ‘ghost’ worked they could use the other FPP.

I didn’t try. I remember that for a while the ghost FPs did work, but that was almost a year ago now. I think that they official FPs are what the Disney people see at their end. The ghost ones are only visible on our end because the MDE site is very buggy.

Thanks for the info! I might try anyway…worst case scenario is that the tapstile wont recognize the FPP on the MB, right??

1 Like

Definitely! Maybe take a screen shot of the ghost FP with your phone. They might honor it.

Thats a great idea! Thx!

[gasp] Say it ain’t so! [clutching the pearls]

1 Like

Ha. Cartman in pearls is a funny mental image.

Took me a few seconds to figure that one out - I forgot that I use my South Park-style avatar here. :smile:

1 Like

I have one too. It’s so annoying as I can’t remember the correct time of the real one. Will have to rely on my TP to let me know n

That happened to me last May when I switched my FPP reservations from Epcot to the Magic Kingdom for a day and all the Epcot FPPs still showed up online. I contacted Disney support and they confirmed my MK reservations were good, so I just ignored the extra Epcot reservations.

@BigPetesWife, you should be able to go into MDE -> Fastpass. Then select ‘change fastpass’. This will allow you to pick a date, and then will display all of your current FPP (along with times) for that day. You can then click ‘cancel’ on the bottom of the page and this will leave your FPP unchanged.

1 Like