GG lunch or breakfast

Ok here is my problem I just found out that I can use a ECV to do the Behind the Seeds Tour. My problem is first tour starts at 10:30 am and I have lunch scheduled for 11:30 am so that will be tight. So being the touring plans expert :wink: that I have become I scheduled a breakfast for 8:20 am. This should work out well because now I can go on the tour when I had our lunch scheduled.
My question is which is better breakfast or lunch at GG?
Question 2 is how likely am I to get a bus from All Star Movies to make my 8:20 ADR (2 ECVs so no lyft or car service?)

Check with your resort when you get there but it is my understanding there are buses that start running at 6:30 for PPO ADR’s

I don’t know which is better. Going to find out myself in a couple of weeks as we have a PPO ADR at GG as well.

2 Likes

Breakfast at GG is great. It’s a must-do for us, the food is good and the ability to ride Soarin without a FPP or long wait makes for a great start to our day. Dinner was just okay for us the one time we did it. Not sure on the buses, we drive to the parks.

2 Likes

I can’t ride Soarin :cry:

Even then, I think GG breakfast is the way to go. We really enjoy breakfast food, that cinnamon roll thing they serve is delicious. I will be bringing a ziploc this next time to save the remains of it. :smile:

2 Likes

Oh good idea I was wondering what we were going to do between breakfast and dinner now.

1 Like

We’ve had dinner (same as lunch) and breakfast. We like both, but prefer breakfast.

We always get out to the bus stop by around 6:30am for our PPO ADRs and never had a problem getting to the park well before our reservation.

1 Like

I’ve done both and prefer breakfast (but I really like breakfast foods in general). The cinnamon roll skillet is so yummy.

1 Like

When are we going to see a trip report? :grin:

1 Like

I’m awful. I have literally start 6 trip reports in the past year and have finished none of them. I’m not a great writer so I get worried it will be boring.

2 Likes

I’ll promise you I’ll read it if you write it. I might not like it but I’ll read it.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I can relate :blush:

1 Like