Getting to BTMR after parade

I’m planning to watch the parade from Peco Bills, and my BTMR window closes at 2:50. Will I have a problem getting there by 3?

Is this when the parade starts at 2pm? In which case you’ll be fine, you can get to BTMRR as soon as the parade passes you.

2 Likes

Ah, the age old question, “What time is the 3 o’clock parade?” Some people think it is a joke, but it is legit!

Agreed, 2PM start watching at Pecos Bill, you’ll have no problem at all. 3PM start, ride BTMRR first at the start of your window and then watch parade.

1 Like

Yes, it’s at 2. I don’t know why I thought it was always at 2 when I know opening, closing, and fireworks times vary. Thank you!

1 Like

Literally in Pecos Bill, or just nearby? If memory serves there’s a little triangular viewing area directly across from Pecos Bill, on the left of the path up to SM/BTMR, that usually has space even fairly late on. You’d be on the correct side for BTMR without having to wait to cross the parade route that way too.

2 Likes

I have in my tp to be at splash at 250 and watching from frontier land. you should have no problem because parade starts in that area

1 Like

Just nearby. I’ll look for that area, thanks.