Getting " timeout in the message queue" Error with All Personalized TPs

Hi, I emailed the webmaster earlier today but haven’t received a response, so I thought I’d try my luck here.

Every time I attempt to Optimize or Evaluate any of my TPs, I get the following error: “There was a timeout in the message queue. Please try again. If you continue to see this message, please notify and mention Plan ID XXXXXXX.” (with the Xs being the TP number).

I have logged out, closed my browser, rebooted my laptop, etc, and I continue to get this message. I have very little free time in a house with small children to work on our surprise trip to WDW coming up in less than two months, so I really need to get this fixed ASAP.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide!

@daybreaker @len Are either of you guys able to look into this? Thanks!

Thanks @mALYficent. @MrsLuetkemeyer - I apologize for yesterday’s problems. Our forecasts for a couple of Magic Kingdom attractions had problems. It should be resolved now. Let me know if not, please.


All fixed now. Thanks, guys! And thank you for the email I got after posting this yesterday letting me know what was going on. :smile:

1 Like

@Lentesta Help! This is happening again. I’m trying to set up a plan for DCA in mid-July. I have sent e-mails to the webmaster yesterday and today with no response.

Just came here to post this. As of today (June 27), I’m seeing this error on a HS touring plan. It also happened on two of my MK personal plans, but it resolved itself. I did report it to the webmaster as the error message suggests.

I’m having issues with the HS touring plans. No real error messages, just x’s on several attractions. On the app it looks like it wants me to get on the ride about 5 days after the day I am going to HS. So it won’t use fast passes and the wait time is hundreds of minutes.

I’ve been getting internal error messages on my HS plan, had to remove academy and path of Jedi and it sorted itself out. I tried again yesterday to put academy back in but it still says it commute wait times and gives the intternal error message.

TP went wacky earlier. I changed nothing about my plan times and simply re-optimized (this was MK) and suddenly there were a ton of “N/A” beside a bunch of attractions and my total plan times were up over 9K minutes in each column. I reoptimized again and it seemed to mostly shake itself off and start working again, but it did put Main Street vehicles at 10:18 pm and showed an 18 minute wait time. IDK. I will try again shortly. Seems the software is on holiday :wink::wink: