Getting through on the phone

I know that getting through to Disney via phone is very hard now, and when I first called the recording said that wait times to speak to someone can be up to an hour, but I’ve been on hold for an hour and a half now, and could use some reassurance that they didn’t bypass and/or forget me. TIA!

Don’t hang up and try again, it will start your wait all over. I’ve waited as long as 3 hours :frowning: Hang in there :heart_decoration:

Oh my goodness, three hours! I have to leave for work in 45 minutes :frowning:

Love Disney but boy I wish they had a toll-free number.

1 Like

If you can from your work phone, create a three-way call with your cell phone, and after you are connected via your cell phone, you can hang up on your work phone. This will keep the call active, but you can leave work!

I’ve done this before.

1 Like

I’m through! Thanks all, for the moral support
:heart:

3 Likes

Just for future reference, I typically get the option to leave my number and have them call back. You are still in line in the queue, but you don’t have to hang out on the phone. Works every time and I actually just did it to make sure my rooms have a request to be connecting. You just have to make sure you answer the phone for a call from Buena Vista.

2 Likes

The hold times would be impossible then!

2 Likes

OK now you’re just being logical.

2 Likes

In the U.K. we do have a free number and there’s very rarely a long wait. I called yesterday and there was a warning about long waits because the border is opening and it was less than 15 mins! We get put through to the US but there must be dedicated lines for us or something.

1 Like

I’d imagine so it y’all have a toll-free line. They don’t want to be paying international rates for y’all to hold on for hours!

I’m kind of surprised that wanting a toll-free number is even a thing anymore since pretty much every phone plan I’ve seen - cell and landline - includes unlimited long distance.

1 Like

Exactly why I wanted it for Canada.

2 Likes

Yup. I was on hold for three hours last month.

This option was not available, or I definitely would have used it!

“Bonnie Who?? Darn telemarketers, don’t they know I’m waiting for a Disney call!!!”

Funny thing - when they call back they put you on hold. :laughing:
That’s what happened to me. It was only five or six minutes, but it happened.

1 Like