Getting more detailed with Resort Satisfaction data

First time I’ve dug in deeper than just overall satisfaction at a resort. Planning a series of these (next one will be mid-week and look at pools and dining), eventually even exploring best room types and locations within the resorts. Is this helpful? Do you have ideas for what you’d like to see in this series?

5 Likes

These have been great so far! I love this kind of information!

1 Like

Transportation from each resort to each park using only Disney transportation or walking.

There seems to be quite a bit of variance in Disney busses, in particular, so the data would be interesting.

3 Likes

This was really interesting and basically confirmed that I definitely want to book FQ again. Open it already Disney!!!

1 Like

Excellent! There is a question on the survey about park transportation. So while I don’t have actually like average time data or anything like that, I can pull overall satisfaction with Disney transportation to/from parks from the resorts. Will push that into the pool/dining article.

4 Likes

I really love all of this data, but I wonder how much more you would get if the survey wasn’t so incredibly long with no way to stop and return to it later. I have never been able to get through it in one sitting before so TP has never gotten my feedback on any of my many trips throughout the last 5 years. I also know several others who feel the same way. I’m curious what percentage of people actually complete the survey each trip. Also, has the team ever considered sending separate surveys for each topic? I know I’d be more inclined to complete it all if I could sit down and focus on dining one day, accommodations the next, attractions the day after instead of having to recall every detail of my trip all at once.

8 Likes

I agree!

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Survey design is being discussed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Round 2 is now live!

3 Likes

Part Three!

1 Like