Getting dissilusioned with Touring Plans

Got a reply a few days ago from Brian McNichols who thought it did look like a huge spike for a party night compared to my original plan. He said he would forward to the algorithm guys to see if it’s a mistake. Dont know if I’ll hear anything else, but at least they agree!

4 Likes

thanks for posting, because I have the same issue with my mnsshp. So will be good to find out

It looks like the problem has BEEN FIXED. I just ran my MNSSHP plan again without changing anything. 1st time I ran several weeks ago, I had a 630 wait time of 10 minutes; a couple weeks later, again changed nothing and wait time was 51 minutes; just reran without changing and it’s back to 10 minutes

1 Like

For last year’s MNSSHP, we started in Tomorrowland, worked counter clockwise. The only thing that had a mentionable wait was 7DMT (45 min!! we were going to skip but got pixie dusted instead!). Everything else was either walk on, or very close to walk on - nothing else was more than 10 min. We even rode BTMR several times - probably 3-4 times in a row - only stopping because the brakes were slamming DD’s belly into the bar and she was uncomfortable. I don’t recall if we rode SM during the party though. We circled the park and made it back to the hub in time for Hallowishes at 10:15.

All of this to say, we didn’t use a TP - at all… I didn’t even create one. We just went for it!

This is the experience I was hoping for!! When were you there? We were there late August. It rained and lines were a mess. We managed to ride Astro Orbiter, Buzz, Speedway, People Mover, Big Thunder, Splash, and Haunted Mansion. We missed the first parade, left before the second, and didn’t make it to the hub for fireworks (we watched from near Haunted Mansion). We didn’t do any character meets. Don’t get me wrong, we had fun, but my expectations were way too high!!

Oct 28th. No Characters for us. Rides, fireworks, 2nd parade and then we left. It was probably 11:45, so I didn’t feel a need to stay. Plus we watched parade from Town Square and hit the buses before the masses.

1 Like

Awesome! I’ve just had a quick check and you’re right, things seem “normal” again! Will thoroughly check when I have more time. Thanks for letting us know!

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know in the beginning. I do find something else a bit odd, but not a real problem. Certain muppets shows in MK say they start at like 1:35. arrival time is 1:20, but wait time only 5 minutes